ASD Program Inclusions
- Opportunity to train ASD Hapkido multiple times a week with a minimum of twice a week
- First Uniform - For Hapkio Studens Only
- Written Syllabus for each belt level.
- Belt Exams & New Belts
- Life Principles (children)
- Safety Tips (children)
- Lessons in Mindfulness (adults)
- Quality Tuition
- Experienced Instructors
- Respectful Training Culture
- Participate in weekly Combat Conditioning classes
- Belt recognition through national and international organisations
- Opportunity to be involved in Sport classes and competitions for all levels and ages
- Dedicated BJJ lessons for adults and kids
- Dedicated junior and senior adult Hapkido classes
- Opportunity to be invited to be part of the ASD Sport Team and the ASD grappling program at appropriate belt level
- Opportunity to be invited to train in multiple martial arts including Hapkido, Brazalian JiuJit-su, and Floro Fighting Systems
Option A: 12 month No Hold Membership Tuition
$68 direct debit per fortnight paid over 12 months for 11 months of regular training with a minimum of twice a week training opportunities. Members can train as often as they like; classes run 6 days a week. This provides maximum flexibility for students. 12 month Membership Tuition is $1818.7. First payment $125.00 and includes uniform for Hapkido students.
Option B: 6 month No Hold Membership Tuition
$80 direct debit per fortnight paid over 6 months for 26 consecutive weeks of regular training with a minimum of twice a week training opportunities. 6 month Membership Tuition is $937.
Option C: Upfront Non Refundable Term Membership Tuition
$552 upfront payment per 12 week term. If joining mid term then the payment will be pro-rated to the end of the term at $92 per fortnight or $46 per week. A uniform is not included with this option and will need to be purchased for $80. (Cash or Bank Transfer only)
$46 direct debit per fortnight paid over a 12 month training year for 40 weeks of training. 12 month Membership Tuition is $1200.00. First payment is $100 and includes uniform.
Bunyips is a once a week program and students can train twice weekly.
Family discounts for Adults, children in the Wallaroos and Falcons Programs:
These discounts only apply to Tuition Option A
- 1st Adult or child (full fee),
- 2 Students from the same family the ASD tuition fees is $110/ fortnight (1st payment $210.00
- 3 Students from the same family the ASD tuition fees $148 /fortnight (1st payment $300.00)
- 4 Students from the same family the ASD tuition fees $188 /fortnight(1st payment $390.00)
Conditions Apply to all Programs
ASD does not schedule classes on Long Weekends.
The Children's Programs run on the ACT Public School Term.
There is a 30 day’s notice (in writing) to cancel a membership program. ASD will cancel the membership within this period.
Program memberships are not cancelled during the November-January period.
The fortnightly tuition fee is determined by dividing the yearly training fee (total, depending on how many members join) by 26. The fortnightly fee is deducted every second Thursday.